Two-Tone Coleslaw with Celery Seed and Yogurt Dressing
Hundreds of years ago, healers from many Eastern countries used celery seeds to treat various diseases, including gout, arthritis, and indigestion. Nowadays, we mostly use them as spice.
This salad is both tasty and pretty. It’s easy to make and it will give you a boost of fiber and antioxidants.
- 3 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ cup plain yogurt (low fat)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (light)
- 2 tablespoons onion (grated)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ large bell pepper (sliced into thin strips)
- ½ cup carrots (coarsely grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, yogurt, celery seeds, and sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss so that they are coated in the seasoning.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the salad for an hour before serving.
GRAB YOUR PRODUCT