CLOVE AND CINNAMON TEA
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) is a tree native to Indonesia. Its dried flower buds are a popular spice and are also used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Clove oils, dried flower buds, leaves, and stems are used to make medicine they are powerhouse of your spice cabinet. They’re potent and complex with a distinct flavor. Today we share clove tea recipe.
- 1 1⁄2cups Water
- 1 clove, crushed
- 1pinch cinnamon
- 3⁄4teaspoon tea leaves
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1tablespoon milk (optional)
- Put water on the heat for boiling alongwith crushed clove and cinammon powder.
- Cover with a lid tightly so as to retain the flavours.
- Let it boil for good 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add tealeaves/teabag.
- Turn the heat off and let it stand.
- Pour in the cup and add sugar and milk.
- Sip sip sip!
GRAB YOUR PRODUCT