Sea Moss, also known as Irish Moss, is a nutrient dense seaweed that contains 92 out of 102 minerals that your body requires. Our sea moss is 100% wild-crafted from the Caribbean Sea.
Sea Moss is very versatile and in gel form can be used topically or in food and drinks. Sea Moss is an excellent source of iodine, minerals, protein and potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve inflammation and phlegm in the mucus membranes, which makes it ideal for respiratory issues. Other key elements include sulphur compounds, bromine, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, pectin, Vitamins A, B, B12, C, and K.
Storage: Dry sea moss should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place for up to one year.
Recommended dosage: 1-2 tablespoons per day
1. Rinse thoroughly ensuring all sand, salt and debris are removed
2. In a bowl, submerge sea moss with spring, distilled or alkaline water for at least 8 - 12 hours . Add lime or a squeeze of lime juice while soaking to neutralize the Sea moss taste.
3. Rinse the sea moss again, then place it in a blender and add spring, distilled or alkaline water until the the sea moss is covered.
4. Blend well until it becomes a smooth paste with the desired consistency
5. Place in jar and refrigerate up to 4 weeks for optimal benefits
GRAB YOUR PRODUCT