This fruit Christmas tree is both easy to assemble and festive for your holiday table. Use as a centerpiece or place on your holiday buffet.
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 11 oz Blackberries
- 1 Mandarin Orange
- 6 oz Blueberries
- 1/2 Cantaloupe
- 1 lb Red grapes
- 1 lb Green grapes
- 1 Pineapple (sliced for star)
- 1 oz Mint
- 1 inch and 2-3 inch Star cookie cutters
- Foam Cone
- Plastic Wrap
- Cover foam cone with plastic wrap.
- Slice tops off strawberries.
- Attach blackberries and strawberries with toothpicks, spacing them out around the cone.
- Remove seeds from the cantaloupe and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Using the 1 inch star cutter, make star cantaloupe shapes and add to the cone.
- Remove skin from orange and divide slices. Add to the cone.
- Add grapes next, filling in holes and adding mint leaves to hide the cone base.
- Add blueberries to any remaining holes around the cone base.
GRAB YOUR PRODUCT